PRIVYTECH is looking for investment to develop their toilet system for all kind of public transportation. We are looking for 300k Euro investment with 15% equity.
What is PRIVYTECH and what it does?
We are developing one unified toilet disinfection system for public vehicles that will forever change people's habits and culture in public toilets.
The system consists of four unique stages:
1. Smart toilet seat, the surface of which detects moisture and dirt on it.
2. Special air filters that disinfect the air and remove unpleasant odors.
3. Innovative UV laser that disinfects all surfaces and smallest gaps.
4. Innovative monitoring system that informs about the pollution of the room. System monitor how well the cleaning staff has done their job.
What is the problem PRIVYTECH are solving?
We are tackling a long-standing problem that has not received proper attention so far. We have conducted a survey of passengers and concluded their real problems when using public transport toilets! Firstly, we ensure that any transformation of viruses and pathogens between toilet visitors is stopped (we have created a unified solution of several systems), secondly, we ensure that after each toilet visitor, the toilet seat clean itself (only 16% of respondents admit to dare to sit on seats without worries, the other 84% admit that they either squat over the seat or step on it) automatically, thirdly, we ensure that the air after each visitor is disinfected and fresh (a specially designed and patented air filtration system that is installed in the toilet seat) and fourth, we have created a system that continuously monitors the room with the help of sensors and notifies the maintenance staff if the floor or any other surface in the room is dangerously contaminated.
Toileting is a basic human activity. During long travel, the toilet in the vehicle is also an important issue. Toilets are in several types of vehicles, such as the airplanes, ships, trains and buses. They are considered as public toilets, and concerns about them usually concern sanitation. Disease transmission can occur due to a dirty toilet in a travel vehicle.
Toilets in airplanes, buses and cruise ships require a special design to save space in cabin so that as many passengers as possible can be accommodated. Small indoor spaces with inadequate ventilation and crowding are common factors in viruses (also COVID-19) clusters and outbreaks. This in turn means that it is impossible to avoid various infections in the toilets.
Toilet flushing can generate droplets of faecal pathogens within plumes (known as toilet mists or aerosols) that can be inhaled or settle on surfaces around the toilet. Epidemiologic investigations of outbreaks in cruise ships and airplanes suggests that toilet aerosols may play a role in the spread of pathogens, particularly persistent ones such as norovirus, Clostridium difficile, and other pathogens. A 2020 investigation of a COVID-19 outbreak on aircrafts and cruise ships discovered that exposure via the toilets was the most plausible cause of transmission between passengers. Toilet type, including the high energy flushing and the use of toilet lids, can also influence how much faecal matter is aerosolized.
On all vehicles has common feature: Toilets are cleaned, at best between routs. Cleaning crews empty the trash, restock supplies, and mop the toilets floor. This means that there may be an infection in the toilets after the first person's visit and the others will pass on the infection.
The issue of toilets in transportation vehicles is an important but forgotten issue.
How does will PRIVTECH make money?
Our customers are: cruise companies, ferry companies, airlines, ship and aircraft manufacturers. There are more than 1,350 cruise ships in the world (the average number of toilets is 1,500pcs but in total there are more than 4,400 passenger ships in the world), more than 26,000 aircraft (the average number of toilets is 3pcs) and their number is growing every year. By 2038 their number will have doubled). Currently, we have signed an agreement with the Latvian national airline "airBaltic" to install our product on their aircraft, and we have also started negotiations with the Estonian national ferry company "Tallink".
Use of funds:
In-depth research of components: €15 000
Hiring of scientists: €15 000
3D element printing: €20 000
Development of filter cells (Know-How): €60 000
Development of toilet seat: €60 000
Development of UV laser (Know-How): €50 000
Business development: €40 000
Hiring of specialists: €20 000
Hiring of scientists: €20 000
What will be the result of your investment?
Complete package of information (investigations, recommendations, lots of prototype models) to start the production and go to market. Prototyping level: TRL9. The company is ready for the next investment round and is able to start the business.
Reg. Nr.: 42103110650 Legal Address: Zirnu street 4, Riga, Latvia, LV-1013 Phone Nr.: +371 22166511