We are looking for a driven Fundraiser to raise funds for the COCOON GROUP projects. The Fundraiser's responsibilities include developing fundraising programs, recruiting investors. You should also develop and maintain professional relationships.
To be successful as a Fundraiser, you should demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus strong leadership qualities. Ultimately, a top-notch Fundraiser should be able to perform under pressure, possessing exceptional organizational and presentation skills.
- Researching potential investors.
- Writing funding proposals and sending these to potential investors.
- Creating finansial reports.
- Developing fundraising events.
- Maintaining records of investors.
- You will work closely with our friends from EMPO Ventures.
- The attracted investor must comply with the vision of both COCOON GROUP and EMPO Ventures.
- Raise funds for our cause and regularly meet or surpass fundraising targets.
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization.
- Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities.
- Experience in a Fundraising position.
- Creativity and persuasion skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
If you want to cooperate with us, apply for a job or your want to invest, please contact us and we will definitely create a common language.
Zirnu street 4, Riga, Latvia, LV-1013